Natural Heavenly Eye Obsidian Bracelet
Mythical and mystical, this variety of black obsidian with gray, green and red reflections is also known as "rainbow obsidian".
On an energetic level , "celestial eye" obsidian is mainly associated with the third eye chakra, Ajna, thus promoting the development of intuition and all extrasensory abilities.
It also influences the solar plexus chakra, Manipura, as well as the root chakra, Muladhara.
Versatile, it is above all one of the most powerful protective stones .
Celestial eye obsidian is also known to promote emotional balance, deep meditation and spiritual purification.
She accompanies you in your quest for self-knowledge and spiritual elevation.
It symbolizes wisdom, inner peace and transformation.
Use: Celestial eye obsidian is a stone with extraordinary energy, recommended for those seeking mental and spiritual clarity. A shield against negative energies, it protects your physical body and your aura.
- To amplify its effect on the third eye chakra , you can combine your celestial eye obsidian bracelet with an amethyst and/or lodolite quartz bracelet.
- To reinforce its action on anchoring , a smoky quartz and/or black tourmaline bracelet can be valuable companions.
- To accentuate its protective power , a triple protection bracelet and/or a labradorite will be perfect.
- Artisanal production - limited stock
- Real natural stones: Celestial Obsidian
- Top Grade A+ Gems 21 Beads, 24 Beads or 27 Beads 8mm
- Elastic length of 17 cm, 19 cm or 21 cm
- Weight from 22g to 27g
Wear this bracelet to protect yourself from the evil eye and increase your spiritual connection. Give it to a loved one to show them your support in their awakening, it embodies the elevation of the soul.
Order your genuine celestial obsidian bead bracelet today and let its energy guide you.
The beads in our bracelets are produced from the same mineral block core, guaranteeing premium quality and homogeneity of natural shades. Our pearls are polished by hand and we do not fill any roughness with paste or resin. So you benefit from an authentic lithotherapy bracelet that respects traditional manufacturing processes.